Sound issues

• Newbie here, after a few games playing, my sound including music now does not work ingame. (Menu appears to be fine)
    The only sound that works is the sfx and even then only half of them seem to work, all other sounds have ceased and no the answer does not lie within the settings!
    I don't know about you but I don't particularly like silence in a tanky, techy, shooty, explodey game like this! Fix please?? Thanks :)

• Customer Support

Hello Dodge.4686,

sorry to hear about the problem. Have you tried restarting the game to see if the sound plays normally after that? If you have and it doesn't, could you please give me some data on your device (brand, model number, OS version). Thanks!

• I have booted up the game many times and it still does not work.
    I have a galaxy A3 android 6.0.1
    sm-a300fu

• Also Warhead's missile storm does not work properly. Just something I found today.
    Shoots one missile and does next to no damage. As far as I can see it doesn't work great for other Warhead players either.

• Customer Support

@dodge-4686 Hi Dodge,
    thanks for the reply! I'm afraid I cannot offer a solution at this point, but I will file a report and send it to our devs for investigation. I'm afraid I must ask you to be patient at this point.

Kind regards,
    Solkrin

Looks like your connection to Panzer League was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.